Thursday, January 06, 2005

[ f a k e ]

u know what i loathe most about people. People who are fake. People who say things to get what they want, people who sweet talk, people who make false claims. I just don't understand how narrow some people's conscience are!

down memory lane...my first erm...more than friend guy was a sweet talker. He even admits of being a cassanova wannabe. Sure he was sweet and all, there were other girls who digged his sense of romance in his words. But it gets a bit annoying when you know that he will never in a million years walk to heaven's gate to hear my voice. Face it. Life isn't that way. There are other ways to express feelings. I'm write poems, I should know. Instead of suicidal tendencies, I think a much more rasional yet sweet way of expressing it would be You light up my life which i think it's possible. That's what my 2nd more than friend guy did for me la. =)

remember that strange encounter? Apparently, he claims he has had a crush on me for...get this...8 years! That's pretty dumb if you ask me. I mean, i met him 8 years ago. We chat a while online that time and then I never saw him ever again! And recently, he calls and says he wants to meet up coz he likes me? Hello!??! What kinda crusher shows up 8 years later? kebodohan...i think it's just an excuse. It's so fake. Owell, even if he meant it I don't have any feelings for him. Afterall, I barely know the guy. So, it's a NO.

Then there's this other guy. The one who met me 3 years ago in OB? He still messages me. He met me 3 years ago. Claimed he could not forget me and has been searching for me since OB ended. Yea right. He wasn't even in my watch. All i said was "hey, you ok?". The guy looked like he was about to hurl! ANY tom, dick and harry would've asked that. Anyway, he apparently wants to see me before i leave for overseas education. Sigh. This is all my fault. I told you, I trust too easily. I make friends too easily. I fall too easily. Lucky for me (or shall i say unlucky) I fall out too easily as well. Sue me.

I went jogging today (and yesterday)! Feel so proud. Though my ankle's swelling up a little again. No pain, so no worries. =) I went to hand in the Trailblazers form. Most of the people there taking Wild. Keeran seems to be a little cautious though. Probably wants to test the waters first. I'm actually quite keen on taking Wild, but what Keeran said made sense too. Oh and i met Ellaine!! Been 62000 years since i last saw her! She looks good! haha so does everyone in the climbing gym. Argh, why can't i master rock climbing? I'd look like all the gurls there in no time! And the guys! ahah...ok let's no go there...hehe. She's into adventure racing now. Waay cool! All of a sudden, opportunities are flashing in front of my face and I'm thinking twice about going for it. How la...get a mountain bike now? And a kayak? maybe when I'm working for real and earn my own big bucks. Then I'll definitely go pro in adventure racing! =)

k...Kenneth Yee's nudging me again. Think I should get back to him. G'nite!

No comments: