Wednesday, January 19, 2005

* w a n n a b e *

*sings*
If u wanna be my lover...u gotta get with my friends...make it last forever...friendship never ennnndddsssss!

haha talk about old school! Went out with my gim friends today. These gim friends outings always end up with us having sore throats, aching jaws and painful tummies due to waaaay too much laughing and talking! But in this case, it was singing! in RedBox!! Was loads of fun! We were choosing songs sung by artistes like Spice Girls (hence the title and intro...), Backstreet Boys, ABBA...get the picture? ahha we're a little ketinggalan zaman but it was good stuff man! I mean, seriously, no boy band ever got bigger than BSB! Hands up all those who has at least one BSB album or posters! haha. Face it! They were HUGE! ahahah...and Spice girls?? C'mon what's Girl Power without them man! Seriously! All those in favour say AYE! =) Anyway, enjoyed myself thoroughly! And of course, leave no event unphotographed! haha...



Note: I'm very tanned...i know...don't have to point out the obvious...=)

Oh and I was watching ManHunt just now! Seriously, why can't Asian men look like that?! If they did, the act of idolising the west would be VERY much less obvious! ahahha They're so hot! Jon Johnson's the best! ahah girls, if u missed it, catch it next week Tuesday, Star World, 10pm - 11pm. *wink*

No comments: