Monday, January 10, 2005

- only one -

Updates:

~ my toe looks worse but feels better. Should be able to start jogging day after tomorrow, if not tomorrow. Click to see how it looks now. note: not for the weak hearted. =)

~ still clueless as to what i'm gonna pursue. Found out that i could do Bach of Science in KDU with a 2+1 twinning programme. Might consider if I'm allowed to drop Chemistry, and then transfer to Deakin, Victoria to pursue Exercise and Sport Science. Either that, or i'll be doing Bach of Commerce (Management) in Mantissa Institute, also 2+1, transferring to Edith Cowan, Perth to do Sport Management and Sport Science (double major). See how that goes...=)

~ Still working for Tumble Tots. Decided to forego TGIF in exchange for my jogging time in the evenings as I'm far too much of a pig to wake up to jog. =) Tumble Tots has a far more flexible schedule.

I just watched Boyfriend For Christmas on Hallmark. Lovely show...or lovey show. Either way, it's my kinda movie. Fate. I have always believed in fate.

deep inside the center of my heart
i know that it has been laid out for me
i do believe fate plays a part
in choosing the one for everybody

i cannot help but wonder who
though i know well that it's a matter of time
waiting patiently is what i ought to do
though my mind wonders and commits this crime

i question fate over and over
wondering what i did wrong
but it seems i go further and further
from the answer that's hidden all along

i guess fate believes that i'm not ready
and that my moment in life has yet to arrive
when both hearts are ready, then fate will agree
that love will come into my life

i will never know who, how or when
yet i'll never stop wishing that it has begun
the day i meet true love without an end
will be the day i meet my only one

No comments: