Saturday, September 17, 2005

yet another one...

yes...another dear friend of mine is leaving to embark on yet another exciting journey...with his other half, mind you. i keep sending people off...when am I gonna be sent off?? boo u Kenny! hehe...

had Fatty Crab just now to celebrate:-
1) Pei jien's belated birthday
2) Kenny's farewell
3) Julie's pre birthday

The ever gorgeous Pei Jien =)
hehe...the girl likes to be known as gorgeous...can u blame her?

Julie my bestest gurlfriend....

hehe....we figured we needed something other than classic cheesy smiles

Kenny i can't say i won't miss you....

you know the 3 of us used to be tight! hehe...Pei jien-me-julie

erm...tall...dark...and handsome? Han yang-daniel c-kenny

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

aww...see how much they miss him already....

mamasitas! from top L-R clockwise: Julie, Anne, Ca-Ryn, Pei Jien, me, Ven Nee

I wanted to put more in....but Blogger's not permitting me...grr...will try to add in more tmr...don't worry weng lum, u have not been forgotten! :)

No comments: