Thursday, September 01, 2005

sway with me~!

i should take up latin...i need a partner...someone be my partner!!*pleading eyes*

it has been so long since i last saw my mum getting ready for school, my dad getting ready for work and little keith tearing himself out of bed for school. i do wake up early sometimes, for runs, but that's usually on sundays.

i think that even if i wasn't the one with falling tears, even if i wasn't the one who's in the relationship, today's farewell was rather touching.

it could be that Ju's my best friend and i hate not being able to do anything to make things better...

it could be that the entire Kung Lims were there...Grandpa Kung Lim was such a jolly fella...and little Siew Jin was just adorable...

or it could be that i have made a rather dear friend in Siew Ghee himself...

but i did feel it today...nonetheless...i'm so happy he is able to explore a whole new world, starting today....

enjoy yourself siew ghee! best wishes!

No comments: