Monday, April 25, 2005

* thank u! *

Hail the rebirth of my PC! hahah...

note: this is actually just a nbtd diversion from my law homework :)

I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude to some particular parties who have helped me regain the use of my PC.

~ Julie Kuan, for searching for the Windows XP CD and lending it to me on such short notice.

~ Cheah Soon Seng, for taking the trouble to research my problem on the www and sending me that oh-so-useful website.

~ Ng Kok Ben, for offering your services even if it meant squeezing into your tight schedule only to have me cancelling it in the end.

~ Ashwin, for offering to get me that CD as well as some useful tips.

~ Han Yang, for replying my messages and also giving suggestions in the midst of the whole getting-back-to-college thing.

yup..so thank you all! :)

No comments: