Friday, April 22, 2005

[ i z z o ]

i never knew what that means...H to the izzo, V to the izze?? haha owell...:)

blogger's down. MSN's nuts. and Streamyx's driving me up the wall. too much too much...hehe...

so, Julie and I baked today! woohoo~! ahah...it was cool. until we took the cake out of the oven. the top was all cracked up. u noe how really dry mud looks like? yea it looked like that. and as for the icing...the so called "mud"? it was plain weird. was like watery and was very sedimented. but once you put it into your mouth...mmm mmm...like sex in the mouth! ahahha figuratively speaking la k? not like i've done it before to know...hehe...

anyway, started baking another one jus now. this time it's for real. looks ok. still have the cracked-mud image but oh well. it's gonna be smothered with "mud" tomorrow. i can only hope it tastes as good as it sounds...:)

havin 2 days break from coll, in addition to the weekend. The A famosa tri should've been this wekeend la. at least i need not suffer post race symptons on a college day. Hey, climbing up that bridge from ss14 to ss15 and back at least 3 times in a day is NO JOKE! seriously my thighs are screaming out to me! anyway, supposed to start on my Law homework, my Acc assignment and my Econs essay. sigh...holiday mood kickin in again...

I was asked this question today: Do you miss being with someone? and what was my answer? hell yeah. it beats being alone on days like Valentine's. i don't know why i find it so hard to fall for someone. it's like everytime i find just a minor flaw in someone, i tend to back away, have a reality check. it happens so often. and i set such harsh rules on myself. it's so dumb. and now that everyone's pairing up, either getting there, or already there, i'm drowning in my own misery. any of you ever given yourself a once-over and start thinking "gee, i wonder what others see in me?"? or rather what they don't? i do that sometimes, and i never seem to get any answers. i'm a plain person without eyes like stars, or lips like cherry, or skin like snow. i probably have an intelligence level of that of a 15 year old. or lower. i honestly think i'm scatterminded sometimes, and forgetful. but i have a feeling, the most major turn off about me is my immaturity? my lack of responsibility and general knowledge? my mum seem to remind me about that a lot. hmm...

there's one question which i used to ask my ex, or the people who have tried pursuing me. and that is "what do you like about me?". guess i just needed reassurance. i usually want an abstract answer. haha...living in a fantasy i know...:) i'd say blame shows like Needing You. haha...but seriously, if someone likes me, it has to be for no specific reason. a "just because" kinda thing. wonder when that'll happen...

what's with tonight? more people appraching me with the same lovey-dovey issue. Think it's the age. we've all reached the age now whereby relationships are taken a little more seriously than they used to be in school. Can't blame us when the rate of lonely people in the world is fast decreasing. *sings* 2 less lonely people in the world... hehe

yea i think my problem is accepting. accepting the fact that no one's perfect until u fall in love with them. so, i gotta fall in love first, before i start giving him a once-over and pick out his flaws one by one. and i gotta accept that guys will naturally want to treat me like a lady. haha although i'd really much prefer someone who doesn't feel obliged to pay for my every meal, buy me fancy and expensive stuff, open-doors-pull-out-chairs attitude. :)


accepting...such a simple word...yet so hard to do...

anyway it's Au Chun Kit's birthday yesterday (21st April) and Puvesh's birthday today (22nd April). so Happy birthday you 2!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Au Chun Kit

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Puvesh Punj

No comments: