Friday, April 15, 2005

* p r i c e l e s s *

just got back from my mummy's room after wishing her Happy Birthday. :) i think the glow on her face when she gets the gifts are so valuable...far more valuable than any of the diamond necklaces i saw the other day. and no, my dad didn't get a diamonds necklace from Diamonds & Platinum in the end. I brought him to Wah Chan in Carrefour and they had pretty nice 18K white gold necklaces. so mummy's got a brand new white gold necklace. :) and 2 metres of lace cloth! ahah i'm yet to bring her to the tailor to make herself a baju kebaya top. :)

anyway, i only managed to crawl into bed at about 5 am last night. After some panick attacks, desperately trying to get my assignment burnt onto a CD, i found my hero! Rudy Wong was my saviour last night! ahah i owe it to him big time man. I sent all my files to him and he got it burnt for me. So i was able to get the CD from him this morning and pass it up to Ms Hannah.

My grandma's in the hospital for angioplasty. It's something gotta do with the arteries and veins having too small lumens. So they gotta insert some sorta balloon to bloat them up. so anyway, last night apparently she accidentally hit the drip needle that stuck into her wrist, and blood started spraying out! My aunty, who stayed the night with her, was shocked! Must've been quite a scare for the both of them. Thank god she's ok now.

There's gonna be a Siah team for this coming A Famosa triathlon! ahah that is sooo cool! I've always wanted to have that. Except that I had always thought it'd be me, keith and korkor. but it's me, keith and daddy! ahha keith's gonna swim, i'm gonna cycle and daddy's gonna run! woohoo~! hooray for the Siahs!!

ok gonna go off now. enjoy my early bedtime as much as i can before my next assignment comes in..:)

No comments: