Tuesday, April 26, 2005

[ one step further ]

it was amazing how they moved
their feet, to every beat of the song
it was as if they were connected
and felt that they belonged

it was amazing how they glowed
with the zest on their faces
they just seemed to enjoy every bit
and the blues left no traces

it was hypnotizing how they kept to their rhythm
with concentration and focus in mind
it was as if what they did, they did for themselves
and that keeps them going in line

it was enlightenning how their eyes shimmer
with pure satisfaction from within
it was as though the work out worked wonders
like they've cleansed themselves clean

right now it just amazes me how much more
my feelings have grown towards my dream
now, more than ever, i can see myself as one of them
nothing can stop my will, now it seems...


Read this:
I'm gonna work in a fitness centre and then i'll be a proud owner of a fitness centre which caters for young and old!

No comments: