Sunday, February 27, 2005

[ u n i n s p i r e d ]

i was set on adding to my days of not blogging by deciding not to blog tonight as well. somehow don't seem to have the drive or inspiration to blog these days. well first of all, i've been working, so been knocking off quite early at night. tiring ler. plus i've been joining my bro in his room coz my room air con sux! it's not cold at all! so, i've been strengthening family ties plus saving electricity by not going online, and bunking with my lil bro. *wink*. also, i've got nothing to rhyme about. and i want so much for my blog to be a poetic one...with hopes that some editor might chance upon it and fall in love with my poem and decide to publish it in some foreign magazine read by millions of people where i can inspire them all and get paid in return! i know i know...dream on....

then i decided to unclog my mail today, and started reading julie's blog and i guess it made me change my mind. not that i'm inspired now, i just figured i shouldn't let it die la...u noe...it becomes a habit once i let it go. and since Ju's still going strong, even with so little to report, i should at least say a word or two. haha...:)

well, today was my last day of work. been pretty fun working at Kota kemuning's Tumble Tots. for one thing, the equipment are all brand new! Then, there's the opening ceremony so there's free food and drinks. and aunty Reihan is a much nicer boss than aunty Cynthia. and their working hour are slightly shorter too. Oh and eating lunch is much more convenient with the many hawker centers around that's less than 5 minutes walk away. in addition to that, the air conditioning is also better. In subang parade, it gets a little stuffy. oh! i almost forgot! it also has 5 panels of mirror! i could start a dance class in there!

yup...and tomorrow shall be my first day of lecture. joy! i miss science. Miss it soooo much....i know it's hard and demanding and i never did get good grades but still!!! it sounds a hell a lot nicer to learn than econs and law! arghh!!! why wasn't i born with good brains? or at least a longer attention span and diligence! and excuse me for saying this but i've always viewed science as better than arts. i don't know, they just seem more highly thought of than arts. of course there are cases where the geniuses are in arts because they enjoy it. also chances of a business grad working for a science grad are less likely than a science grad working for a business grad in future. sigh...keep the gym future in mind!!!!

okla...enough of reporting n ranting. i wanna grow my hair long again. i miss it...was stealing a glance at myself in the mirror today and my side profile is not good...the waves in my hair is soo...i dunno...not nicee ler...i love short hair but the waves ruin it a bit. so i wanna grow my hair long again so that i can straighten it right before i go to curtin uni inn my final year! ahahha...



which is better?

No comments: