Saturday, February 19, 2005

[ i had a nightmare ]

The eeriest of the eeriest spooked me out today. Was in my room, talking to ju on the phone. Told her i'm gonna take a nap so i hung up. Then as i was preparing to sleep, there was this high pitched buzzing sound that seemed to be coming from my cupboard on which my room phone was placed. I've actually heard that buzzing before but never figured out where the source was. Today i stepped closer and found that it got louder...loud enough for me to know that it was coming from the phone. I picked up the receiver and the buzzing sound blared into my ears! that freaked me out so i hastily dropped the receiver back down, stopping the sound immediately. How freaky is that!?

however, didn't think of it for a second more. Fell on my bed right after. Gawd knew why I was so tired. Was lying down still or a while when suddenly i was in this dream.

My dad was walking and there was a trail of black ink drops where he walked. My mum was making this joke in Hokkien about how my dad was pissing out black ink. Anyway that was irrelevant. But still, it all seemed so real. I, on the other hand, had a gut feeling that something was wrong. I started feeling really worried so i ran up to my parents' room. There was this small framed mirror on the floor propped up against the wall. Around it were patches of that black ink. Then my big brother shows up out of nowhere. In his hands were sanitary pads!!! I don't know if you know this but sanitary pads were always related to black magic. So anyway, he was dropping them one by one and i was using them to clean up the black patches, hopefully i could ward off whatever evil that was happening. I acted as though i knew perfectly what to do, and what was going to happen. And the funniest thing was i had that feeling in me that the event was all too familiar. It has happened before! So while i was wiping up the black liquids, i caught a glimpse of the mirror. I saw my face. I had a white bandana on. Then all of a sudden, my face in that mirror twisted in pain. The agony i was going through was stated clearly all over my face! I was dying. I remember feeling really lost and scared as i watched myself die due to God knows what!

Then I woke up. And i was in such a state of fear. My lips were trembling, my arms were shivering, my heart was pounding in my chest! I was freaked out! I had no idea what crazy lunatic nightmare that was. I was overwhelmed by trauma. No doubt i was relieved that it was just a dream. but somewhere deep in the pits of my tummy, i had a sinking feeling that i've such a dream before. That was why i had that familiar feeling. and that's what scares me the most. Reoccuring dreams are kinda something. Shoot! I'm scaring my ownself here. I hope i'm able to sleep tonight...

would like to take this opportunity to congratulate muh gurl, Beatrice Goh. So proud of ya beat! =) Go check out what she did! Click on her name!

No comments: