Thursday, February 17, 2005

[ old mails ]

have been online a few times today that by the time i came online at my usual time (which is at about 11.30 or 12 midnight) i was done with reading my mails, checking my blog, checking other blogs. So considering the 2 hour nap i had this afternoon, i fugured that if i crawled into bed right now it would just end up as a toss-and-turn-on-my-bed session. Thus, i started going to the first ever mail in my mailbox. i was reading through some of the stuff that i simply refused to delete back then. These mails dated waaaaay back to year 2000.

anyway, a few of them caught my attention. some were hilarious as they were of my lame poetry last time. Some were questionaires which i think i failed to return to the sender. =) But what touched me most was the corresponding emails between my best friend and i. Was reading through them and I actually could see the succession of the story. The story of my and her love lives back then. And you know what? It was hurtful. I could relate. I lived them. Both she and i went through a pretty rough patch with what we thought were the love of our lives back then. Untill now, i still think the person i fell for back then would never be replaced in my life. Don't know if Julie feels the same way for the guy she fell for. Will show it to you if i'm with you ok, Ju?

It's so sad just reading those mails, and reliving those moments. Heartbreakers. What could hurt a teenage girl more than a heartbreaker, huh? The irony of it all, though, is that teenage girls fall for 'em heartbreakers over and over again. sad but true aye? owell, adds colour to life i guess...

i'm going to bed...my tummy's been uneasy since on my way home from Klang. there's wind in my tummy and i feel like an inflated roly poly. so yea, I'm gonna go to sleep now, with my tummy facing downwards to see if i can compress any of that air in me....

nites...

No comments: