Monday, February 07, 2005

[ r e s e n t ]

I think that I'm meeting more and more "fans" as I go along, which is weird since I believe I've become better and better in nature. Then again, I guess I'm meeting more and more different people as I live. Read this:

Hello everyone,

Listen Karen....Yes, I've got ur message...You have no RIGHT, totally no right at all in suggesting that I step down...WHO do you think you are?Of course I have been doing my duties..do u even know what my duties are? I bet you dont, or else you were not have been Blind towards what I have done.

Its just too bad if Lion Chris did not get the reports....because the other Lions got it, u get that? Its just that u were not aware enough of this matter....and you call yourself President - I guess you should have been more Aware

Whatever happened to your Leadership Qualities?...Being a President, u should portray some...Your actions in sending me an email like this does not show that you have Any QUALITIES!!

You could have approached me personally regarding this matter if you wanted any clarification ...NOT sending an email like what u did ....furthermore sending the same email to the rest of the BOD...Because of this I'm sending this email to the rest of the BOD too - they should know of the Actual Matter.....not being blinded by nonsense

In a big organisation/company, if u did a thing like this, let me tell you - You Will Be Sued For Defamation, got it? You might even be fired ! A delicate matter like this needs careful attention and handling.Why bring this up now, after almost 1 year - what were you doing when you were still in college? Sleeping?

Who was the one handling the crucial parts of the Install, Your Install? Let me tel you - the install would have been far worse had I not coordinated certain matters...and to think of it, I did not even get any food...not even a single drop of water.(this is small stuff, but just letting you know how much dedication I have towards the club)...Who would want to contribute towards a club if you are not being appreciated, if the President does not even know what u have done?

I dont like to bring this up..but you have forced me to....I know evryone did a good job during install ( 1 or 2 did not do theirs - I will not name them...thay are not in Taylor's anymore, anyway, and are not the recipients of this mail)

I do not like to boast of what I Have done...that is the reason I'm keeping quiet all this while...Who did your invitations for the install and IU, do you even know bout this?.. an invitation or secretariat wasnt even mentioned in the Programme Book..I even brought this up during the IU rehearsal...but no one bothered....This shows how responsible u are as a President...u are supposed to oversee things...but u didnt

A good manager/OC/president would make sure her members are taken care of well enough... You must Remember that I have been in many managerial positions (and various others) throughout the years...Head Prefect, MD , Secreatries, Treasurers, Presidents... I'm not intending to boast...Do Not get the wrong message...but I very well know what a job entails and how to deal with different kinds of people..I have So Much EXPERIENCE, enough to tell u that I hv dealt with many kind of ppl (problematic ones too).... unlike what u have done by sending a step-down suggestion through email, you have no experience, I can see

I will retire when the time comes...when I Feel its time...u Hv NO Right to tell me to .....as you do not even know what I have done....compiling reports and chasing after reports isnt as easy as you can talk, u hear that, Karen? I'm doing these things, Not you - have you even ever done it before?

Oh yeah, Paul, regarding the the candidates and all...I'll approach you personally and tell you my opinions...too much to tell over mail... a lot needs to be done, in a proper, systematic way...

Thats all for clarifying this matter... I hope all of you now know whats been happening and dont think that I'm in the club just doin nothing....there are times I cant make it for meetings, I ve some matters to attend to sometimes, but I always get the updates as much and as fast as I can..my humble apologies for thatI apologise for anything said or done ..nothing was intentional.. ...but this is just a response to the email (and the message directed to me) which was sent by Karen

Looking forward towards working with all of you Directors still at Taylor's, my dear good friends...

Regards,
xxx

see...people are hating me. But u noe what? I don't give a damn...

for one thing...this guy's a nut. He's been doing his duties, yea rite. If he has, my handphone would not have been ringing off the hook with phonecalls from Lion Chris. 1 Lion is excusable, 1 report is excusable, but ALL Lions and ALL reports? Yea...i really do believe they got lost in the mail. Every single case.

approach him? I would if i could get him. His handphone is answered by his mum (they share the hp). He's NEVER at home. He's NEVER at meetings. Right, it IS my fault for not trekking the entire globe searching for him just to confront him. It IS my fault for not placing a tracking device on him, that's what it is. The only reason he feels it is so unethical of me to relay such a message to the whole BOD is because he wasn't around enough to be close with them. The BOD are more than professional associates. We're friends. We've hung out, we've laughed n joked. I believe there's nothing wrong with my suggesting such a thing to the whole BOD.

and his right. I don't know his duties. That's why i have him, moron! I personally despise, loathe, hate screterial work. I know it's hard work. But if he were as good as he claimed to be, with his 1001 posts and such, I'm SURE he'd do a hell of a job. The least he could've done was made sure those reports REACH. Perhaps the main problem is his gazillion involvements! He's commitment is divided by a billion! There is a REASON why multiple club memberships were not encouraged in Leo...

I have not overlooked things, is what he claims. Well excuse me, what have I been doing if not chasing him around for reports? What use is getting every single thing done, and having no one to note it, record it in black and white, then later appreciate it! Reports = Lions reading them = Awards! For who? For every director in the BOD! He did not eat/drink. The poor soul. Well that makes 2 of us, doink! What did he think i was doing? Galivanting down the food table stuffing my face? I was running just as much as he was, getting things fixed, making sure everything ran smoothly to prevent glitches, not fix them. Coordination is by far the simplest job. Any tom, dick and harry would've been able to coordinate. It's not like they were dealing with kids, they were dealing with grown up, intelligent 18 year old college students. It doesn't take a Professor to understand the meaning of Line Up.

Lastly, what does he mean i have no right to suggest that he steps down? I have no right to make him step down, but i have every right to suggest it! That's my prerogative! In fact, where I came from, and last I checked with the Lions, I even have the right to fire him hands on! So what's his problem!?

Ok...actually, I wasn't expecting to blow up. I was actually supposed to remain calm and keep my composure while handling this. But I am annoyed, no doubt. I have done A LOT, if not too much, for my club. The club in which I founded. And hearing people put me down like that is inevitably hurting. However, I still believe I've done my best and if he's not happy with it, well, lucky for him, I'm no longer in the business.

Am i that hate-able?

No comments: