Friday, October 13, 2006

watch me shine!

today i learned...

..that group assignments are a pain

..that i enjoy being the Master of Ceremony

..that i'm not too bad, i made Liang laugh didn't i?

..that i really need Mandarin classes

..that Shakti is amazingly talented

..that Matt's rendition of I'm Yours is highly contagious and addictive

..that the Dean of Curtin in Metro sings in the opera

..that i can't rap for peanuts

..that my eyes have better reflex than the rest of my body

..that the trick to playing in an actual badminton tourney when you can't even serve right is to partner a national player from Botswana

..that my hair is pretty damaged, says my hairdresser

..that running is therapeutic no matter what anyone says and no matter what condition you're in

..that when thinking of a single unattached girl thoughts of me actually come to people's minds

..that this blog is gonna be getting way too much attention

..that i havent napped in the afternoon in ages

..that One Tree Hill Season 3 is insanely disturbing

..that i had more Metro experiences today than the entire year 1's experiences combined!

Mum seems satisfied and happy when i babbled on and on about what happened today. i guess, i am too. to think that i'd go through 3 years in Metro keeping to myself and being the introverted loner in the corner of the lecture theatre. fat hopes. :)

No comments: