Tuesday, October 17, 2006

my tuesday.

6.45 am: Alarm pierces through the silence.

7.00 am: Lyn was knocking on my door. Practised the aerobics routine several times.

7.30 am: Went to SMSJ. Dewan Sri looks amazing now. Only 30 odd showed up. We did each song twice. Had breakfast courtesy of Miss Hooi.

8.30 am: Left SMSJ because Lyn had to send her porpor to the clinic. I came home, showered, went online.

10.30 am: Went to sleep.

11.40 am: Alarm shook me up again. Got ready CD, radio, notebook and raquet. Stuffed a pair of shorts into the bag, slipped into my jeans, went downstairs for lunch.

1.00 pm: Reached Sri Petaling school. New nice friendly guard who lets me park inside. :) A whopping twen-ty-nine girls came! had to shift some of them around, choreograph some extra moves, yelled my lungs out, reasoned with them that 4 girls will be chosen as reserves.

3.10 pm: Left Sri Petaling. Haze was pretty bad. The sky was glaring yet gloomy. Sunnies missing from the car. *shrugs*

3.35 pm: Reached Subang Raquet. The carpark was empty. Decided to stay in the car and so a bit more choreography. Leena came in about 15 minutes later. :)

4.10 pm: Joey's here! Lights are swithced on. Sometime later, the others come and announce that Mpiwa won't be coming. Rejoice! I know I'm evil but I just don't have the confidence to play. Joey calls Mpiwa to make him come. He says he'll call back later.

5.05 pm: Been playing with Leena for a while now. I think i play much better when i'm depending on me, myself and i. Guess i'm not much of a team player. Which is probably why i'm a runner. :) Yee Yee calls Mpiwa again. He's not coming! We walk over, Diane and Hoon Chuan clinch the gold, win win situation! :) Debating in my head whether or not to go for Yoga. Decision depends on where the rest are heading for dinner...hehe...:)

6.05 pm: Decided to go for yoga. The rest having dinner somewhere far away. Owell, i could use the exercise. :)

6.40 pm: Scarfs down toast with tuna and cheese. Headed to Holiday Villa. Roads are awfully congested. Started yoga slightly later. There is a man in class this time! hahah...

8.45 pm: Yoga ends. I'm beat. And hungry. And stinky. In dire need of food and a shower.

10.00 pm: Had a nice long bath. waited for Keith to finish showering. headed to SS15 for char kuey tiow. now i'm just beat. and i have more choreography to do. those girls had better win this thing. heh.

No comments: