Saturday, October 07, 2006

happy birthday big brother!

wake me up when i'm asleep
to catch a star falling from the sky
pulled me away from hills too steep
shield me from pretense and lies

set my feet back on the track
when i seem to walk astray
be my torch when lights i lack
illuminate the right way

plant me back on solid ground
when my head's gone up too high
the care and love in you i found
it'd be a crime for me to deny

though i sometimes oversee
the things you make your responsibility
guard me, save me, teach me, love me
is what you always do for me

Thank you, kor, for all the times you stood by me, for all the scoldings you took because of me, for all the scoldings you gave to me, for all the debate we've gone through, for all that you've given me.

Happy 23rd Birthday!


ps: you should learn to smile more. look how much more photogenic i am. even if i was so much chubbier than you.

No comments: