Wednesday, October 11, 2006

please inspire me

i'm running out of time to finish my Leadership Camp report. thing is, i've been cracking my brains to figure out a more creative way of sharing my experience. Tell me, what pretty much sums up "I had so much fun i wished i had gone for the previous 3!"?? i'm worried that i may make it sound too personal by speaking too much from my point of view, rather than from a larger scope. but if i try to be general, it'd be as flat as "We had french toasts for breakfast". i really shouldnt be sitting on it, thinking. i should, like i always say, let something inspire me. but that's the problem...what if nothing did?

i am so not born to be a journalist.

***


Tee Shiau Sang had left teenagehood for good yesterday, and we warmly welcomed her into twentyhood with 8 scoops of ice cream at Swensons. you see, i thought we'd have that 50% off. but then, it totally slipped my mind that its a public holiday today. darn!

owell, when it comes to law students, you'd better not be cheap, else they'll sue you in future. =)

Happy Birthday Doink!

No comments: