Saturday, October 21, 2006

Halloween!

CSO organized Trick or Treat tonight in college. At first they said to dress up is not compulsory. but where's the fun in that? you go to a party, you play by its rules, aye? i actually had a she-devil in mind. i searched high and low for a hairband with red horns. unfortunately, the ones i found were either too furry or too expensive. So i decided to make my own. I found the reddest paper i could find, and started folding cones. I taped them to my black hairband and coloured them red with whiteboard markers. I honestly thought it wasn't too bad. I put on this red blouse i bought several CNYs back. It had ribbons and laces dangling from the sleeves and the collar so it gave a slight sense of drapes or torn cloth. Then i powdered my face as pale as possible, drew dark rings around my eyes with eyeliner and black eyeshadow, and painted my lips with the reddest lipstick i could find. i dug out this necklace i got from a friend sometime back, never wore it before. it had red roses on it. i put on the earrings i got from Rosie for this year's birthday. also my first time wearing them. And voila! i thought i looked pretty devilish!
scary enough?

but alas, i went to college and 2 people mistook me to be a demonic CAT! haha...guess my handmade horns were too stiff...:) owell...cats are almost as sexy as devils. :)

i had a pretty good time. i actually did the make up for 4 guys and 2 girls. haha...as for the activities, catching crickets and frogs did shake me a little. especially the frogs. haha...i used to catch baby frogs in the Sri Subang Jaya field when i was in primary school. Now i seem to have turned more cowardish. Playing with worms however, came naturally. :)
yanyee, adrian, me

i'm glad i went. with all that's been going on, this was a much needed break. pity though Shakti had to go back to Seremban for Deepavali.

anyway, Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya everyone! Have a smashin' holiday!

No comments: