Sunday, October 29, 2006

i think ive lost over 1000 calories

i'm so proud of myself today. i had obligingly parted my dreams at the first sound of my alarm at 6.20 am. i washed up and put on my NBs. then i hopped into the car with my dad and brother, and headed to Bt Gasing.

Keith went swimming. dad and i went to meet Uncles, Cousin and some second cousins and aunty at Bt Gasing. It's always a joy to bring new people to that place. I feel like there's so much i can show them in there...rubber seeds, suspension bridge, bird tower, monkeys (occassionally). the little cousins were pretty good. some of them weren't from this area, they stayed over at my uncle's place. so they only had slippers with them. yet they charged down the dirt routes with zero difficulty. :)

i had wanted to consider that excercise for today already. but talking to kor on MSN, somehow made me decide to go for a run. the weather couldn't be more perfect, post rain, no sun. going up the hill was a little hard, but the moment i reached the top, feels all better. :) in fact, ideas started flowing through my head! i think next year, no matter what my position in Circle-K might be, i'll be organizing a health and fitness campaign. it'll be about a week or so. i'll maybe try to get Dr William Chan to come and talk or something. i actually have it all planned out, monday to sunday! Sunday being the grand finale - Hike up Bt Gasing! hahaha...

but yea...i seriously think i burnt up about a thousand calories today. feeling really good! :)

p/s: *yawn* im getting sleepy earlier and earlier! its barely midnight and i'm dozing off!

No comments: