Thursday, October 07, 2004

- temporary insanity -

think yesterday i was a little off. Sorry. Today i'm back to normal. This morning i woke up with a terrible tummy ache. Started purging. hehe...so i called Puv saying I ain't going to coll! haha...but then in the end i went also. Feeling bad that I've been skipping so much that if i keep it up i might start getting used to it and slack off. Also coz there was Bio group thingy to be done and I'm not one for leaving all the work to my groupmates to do. That's not me. Plus, we were to do Aesthetic Domain in ESL today. That's the part of the essay writing which has narrative or descriptive kinda thing. Meaning to say story kind and not the hard facts kind. Which, needless to say, is my fav! So since i failed so badly in the trial paper, I thought i could redeem myself but unfortunately, i wasn't quite back on track and my thoughts keep shifting around in class. So didn't manage to finish my story abt Karen and her bf Jared(taken from Jared Padelecki, Dean from Gilmore Girls). oh well...=)

I have a feeling the IU's gonna be great. Only I'm afraid not many will show up. It's a pretty unsual time for IUs to take place. Alpha leos will have spm and all. Just hope we could cover the cost la. =)

Finished Fearless - Before Gaia. I'm sooo gonna name my daughter Gaia and my other daughter Katia. Now started on Fearless - Gaia Abducted. These Fearless series kinda got me hooked. The perfect girl power kinda book to feed my ego. hehe

Pei jien, I'm so proud of what courage you showed. haha...u'll do just fine without him.

Think i shall retire now. tired. lost my rhyming touch. think it's due to the temporary insanity. nite nite.

No comments: