Thursday, October 28, 2004

* s u p e r h o t f e m a l e *

somehow going thru that whole anti-karen war had boosted my self esteem a little. I think it's the fact that I now know I've got friends who will back me up in times like this. I've known it all along I guess, but seeing is believing. =) So thanks a lot u guys! Know that I'd do the same....knowing is believing too....haha...

this poem is gonna be a little high in the confidence and self esteem...but maybe sometimes a character boost is needed to remind you of who you are...c'mon...don't tell me you don't feel good with songs like survivor or i will survive or maybe even sexy naught b****y. haha...and for the guys...hey...notice how guys never sing songs which portray their ke-macho-han even with all that talk abt a man's ego? I think a new age revolution of the female species has evolved. haha...i take pride in being one of them then...i do have somewhat of a woman's ego.

i woke up today with a smirk on my face
like nothing could possibly let me down
all traces of doubt were magically erased
and a new sense of sureness i'd found

i feel my expression all lit up
giving my face a brand new glow
for today onwards i won't give up
for everything i do i'll go with the flow

i feel myself evnveloped in charm
like i could pull anything through
competitors behold, be very alarmed
coz i'm on a roll to get past you

i feel myself coated with charisma
like i can take on the world today
i'll breeze right through, near or far
consider it done, whatever you say

i feel stares all over me
as i turn heads wherever i walk
girls are turning green with envy
guys are hardly able to talk

i feel beauty slowly unravelling
as i refuse to acknowledge the meaning of fail
for ever obstacle i end up conquering
after all, i'm still a super hot female! (taken from Gwen Steffani's Whatcha waiting for)

like it? hehe...like i said...it's ok to flaunt it once in a while... =)
The song from West Side Story has a similar message...only difference is Maria's in love...=)

No comments: