Wednesday, October 06, 2004

[ b e n g ]

It's times like this where u just feel so freaking beng with the world. I honestly don't know what triggered it, but i have this sudden hate for the world today. And it didn't help that someone had the decency to tell me that he did not pay someone he was supposed to just because the person did not ask from him. Ok...maybe I owe you an apology. Shouldn't have gone all judgemental and all but i guess u caught me on a bad day. But u have to admit you're very wrong as well. You know who u are.

Anyway, I think my college's staff have this thing against me. Somehow I'm blamed for every darn thing, every darn mistake is pointed out in bold and every darn fault is mine. All this for working my butt off on something that i wasn't even supposed to do! It's not even my job!! I'm just filling in for someone who had to follow her dad outstation for a few days. So while i was running up and down TCSJ trying to make things right, she was enjoying herself. I don't blame her honestly. She's a good worker. And i love her for that. But i did do her job and the least i deserve is an appreciation of the staff. Not her, coz she already appreciates what I've done. But the freaking staff! I rush back from my lunch breaks, stay back after coll and skip some of my classes to make things right. But somehow everyone seem to smile and nod their head to her while they end up sounding me for my carelessness. hello!! I didn't even commit the freaking crime! Why does she have to blacklist me and generalise my whole presence as something that makes her life huru-hara. And sometimes i feel like complaining to the one person that would probably understand me but that lady's freaking daughter is in her class. Don't get me wrong. Her daughter's a great friend of mine and has done nothing to even raise my eyebrow.

And why must they change the staff after i have done so much? A new hierarchy has taken over and what they see is what she has done. The people that have seen what I have done were transfered to PJ campus (i think). The only staff that stuck around long enough and have seen what I've done is against me.

It's me against the world today, and the world is winning. Bummer...

No comments: