Wednesday, October 20, 2004

[ someone turns naughty 19 ]

i often wonder if amidst my childhood
i did something He was happy about
something wise, something good
something kind that i shone out

because to deserve you as a friend
to have your care and loyal friendship
your patience towards my laments
whenever i slipped, i had your grip

your concern for my well being
whenever i'm lost you offer me advice
your kindness showed from the beginning
i think i'll never be able to repay the price

so i guess i'll end this with an apology
for letting this slip my absent mind
hope it went well, hope you're happy
hope u know you're one of a kind!



happy burfday Fang!!

check out my art skills! hahaha...well, sorry again for forgteting...if ure reading this i presume u got my sms. I kinda had problems accessing my email if not i'd sent u a personal email. And i thought of calling u...but then...let's just say i didn't think it was wise....;) so hope it was a blast...i bet it was...overseas birthday bashes are the best! hahah....Happy Naughty 19!

No comments: