Friday, October 22, 2004

* another year, another end of it *

Right this very moment, it is officially the last day of SAM. Next week will be study leave, and then it's straight on to the battle field! And after that, I most probably might not see half of my class ever again! sigh...I'd like to quote Hisham this time: Mengapa bertemu jika untuk berpisah. Used to think this was like emo big time!. But I don't anymore. It's true. Too many times we're forced into accepting changes in our lives. And when we finally do, too many times are we forced to move on again. It's sad. But that's life i guess. Oh wells...

I'd be a liar if I said I'm not happy at all that we're ending. As a matter of fact, I've been counting down to this day for months, right from January 5th 2004 to be exact! Honestly, I'm psyched that SAM's ending. I can finally pursue what i love. I can finally be rid of the grips of chemistry, tugging on the nerves of my brain. I can finally be done with annoying deadlines for silly research projects which I've learnt nothing from, oral presentations which make no sense (except for ESL), and 4 stories' flight of stairs every morning! I can finally escape Mr Chin's taunts, Ms Tan's mood swings, Mr Yap's kolotness, Mr Sam's horrendous English, Pn Zaidah's...oh I love Pn Zaidah....=)

But when I think of it, I enjoyed the fact that Mr Chin gives in to my plea for an early break. He buys it all the time when I say I've got gastric haha...I was amused by Mr Yap's resemblance to Phua Chu Kang...I was spruced up by Ms Tan's numerous drills on Bio....and I most definitely had a ball of a time during Mr Sam's negligible moments...hehe....and of course, I always looked forward to ESL with Pn Zaidah. =)

As for my classmates, can't live with them....can't live without them either. Tomorrow we're gonna hang out for possibly the last time this year. Oh wait, we're having some class trip planned by yours truly, but still! It's different. We don't have our after college restlessness, sweaters, and bags with us. It's these after-college escapades that I'll definitely miss from tomorrow onwards.

It's getting real late...tomorrow after the whole outing...maybe a lot of my feelings will be unlocked and i'll treat you all to one of my best rhymes ever....=)

No comments: