Tuesday, October 19, 2004

~ Higher Level of Acceptance ~

I think I may have been selfish
I think I may have been unkind
I guess I sorta got carried away
With the thought that I'd be left behind

I know I shouldn't have judged
I know I shouldn't have concluded
The only thing I had in mind that day
Was if our friendship she considered

I think I may have been too rash
At pushing faults on somebody
I think I may have forgotten
Just how dear this person was to me

I think that in my self centered ways
Other feelings, I may have cast aside
Feelings that are not of my very own
But feelings of others, hidden inside

Part of me wishes that she understands
And see exactly from my point of view
But the other part knows that I am wrong
And that her malices are but a few

I have been wrong to want time to stop
I have been blind to wish the clock didn't tick
I have been ignorant to refuse to move on
Ignorance had gotten me tricked

Now I guess not only have I just accepted
The fact that she has found someone that loves her
But I have come to understand my friend
And could only wait for my time to draw nearer

Yup...I think my jelousy soaked days are over. It was, shall we say, a passing phase? hehe...I guess I knew something like this was gonna happen. It was either to her first or to me. Guess God chose to test me first. And being the rebel that I am, I get occasional sparks of retaliation. All's well that ends well.

Oh, my PCs fine btw. Font size a bit small though. Everything seems so....squeezed. Straining on my eyes la. Within 2 months you see my eye degree increasing...exponentially. heheh...

Oh yea, I also applied for Physiotherapy in 5 different unis today. All Australian unis. Queensland, Newcastle, UniSA, La trobe and Curtin. All 4 year courses, completely abroad. Chances of me getting an offer? I don't even wanna try thinking. My forecast doesn't seem to portray such a good academic impression. So we shall, I quote my mum, leave it to the hands of God, unqoute. *God please be kind...I'll study I promise*

Went to tame my wild hair today. Trimmed it a bit. Make it look a little neater, rather than the mulberry bush I've been wearing to college for the past couple of weeks. Oh, i've decided. I'm keeping long hair again. So I trimmed it in a way where i can let it grow long smoothly. =)

Kla...tired....2 nights already <7 hours of sleep with no afternoon naps. Energy....draining....out...need....to....recharge........

No comments: