Monday, October 04, 2004

- s t a r e -

even after all this while...

the sight of you walking down the stairs
the sound of your voice calling to my attention
the glimpse of your overly dyed hair
the glance you cast in my direction
gets me rooted to the spot to watch you there

you still get me watching from afar
you still make me want to talk to you
you still touch me with a jar
you still leave me feeling blue
just seeing, for her, how much you care

i still size up others that approach me
i still compare and place you on top
i still think of you very highly
i still assume you the cream of thr crop
as from my position, frozen for a second, i stare...

Today's been pretty bad. No...wasn't wearing black. Just a sheer string of bad luck. Actually just one. One major one. Having problems with my IU. I skipped basically 3 periods of class today. Meaning to say i only went for 2.

The free ice cream cooled me down a little. Literally. however, seeing him did wonders. sigh...can't believe he still turns me into mush till now. He's got a gf for God's sake, Karen!

No comments: