Sunday, October 03, 2004

| extreme park cross country fun run |


Congrats to u guys! Thanks so much for joining me!!

You wanna know what thrilled me most today? Winning 5th and 50 bucks wasn't expected and was quite surprising, driving the Unser was pretty cool, but what i liked best about today was the fact that all my friends agreed to join in the fun. I particularly enjoyed the way the Unser was like this movable chill out place where everyone in the car can start chatting, singing, arguing even. =) Very very honestly, this is the first time I truly enjoyed my race. erm well, maybe i enjoyed this much the last time i went to Bukit Merah with Siew Ghee and Guan Lim also. My point is, i love hanging out with my friends. It's waaaaay cooler than just going for the race, coming back and reporting it to them (of which half probably don't have the interest and just nods or congratulates me out of obligations and the other half don't bother listening at all).

I think the next time my friends decide to go on a shopping spree (Pei Jien are u listening?) we should go here:

I think some of the stuff are better than the ori! hehe...i went there just now with my grandparents and family. Was so tempted to buy Friends Season 10. But...dad was saying buy here they con you and all that nonsense. so...oh well. will just wait for Ashwin to get it and i'll borrow it from him. ;)

Okla...sleepy...have no idea why but I'm super sleepy. No mood to rhyme whatsoever. Have been very caught up in this book that I bought also. Fearless - Before Gaia. So think i'll go offline to finish it now. ;) Night!

No comments: