Wednesday, September 01, 2004

How can i sleep tonight?

How can I fall asleep
When I have memories of the week's events
Playing slowly in my head
Of times i spent with my friends

How can I end the day
When all the things that happened
Still remains as fresh as ever
The smiles broadened, the wounds deepened

How can I drift away
When so many incidents took place
Events that brought about changes
Giving my social life a new face

How can I leave tonight
When the licious gang reigns again
Catching up with each other's lives
Filling in the joy and the pain

How can I face tomorrow
When time stands still tonight
But tomorrow life continues again
How can I stand up and resume fight

The fight to gain success in this God forsaken world
To top the others and shine in bright light
To hit the battlefield of books and exams
So tell me, how can i sleep tonight?

This goes out to the peeps i was talking to on msn. Julie, fookie, han yang (namely the Licious gang), weng lum...so glad to chat...unfortunately...Fasa pertama strikes hard...sigh...hisham as well, kok ben too...haha everyone la...sigh...tmr the battle begins...=)

No comments: