Sunday, September 05, 2004

untitled

hmm...where shud i start? K la. yesterday was Lakeview's anniversary dinner. Unfortunately I'm a bit old adi so no longer a member, so i didn't attend it. Was left alone at home so went out with Lyn for dinner. Jin Aun came along. Or more like Lyn went out with Jin Aun for dinner. Karen came along. hehe whichever la. We went to Shakey's ss12. Was talking about ol' times in SJ again. Gotla fang, shie ping, kim tat, yadda yadda. Love talking abt these things. =) Then went to Lyn's hse to chill considering her parents n my parents also not home yet. went home at abt 10.45? Got ready for bed to prepare for the next morn. Unfortunately was kinda excited, adrenaline pumped through my veins a wee bit too early, finally slept past 2 am.

4 hours later the alarm rings. rise and shine! Got ready. I was feeling darn excited! hehe i've not been running in road races lately. Always ran for tri relays, which is not really dat fun since i never get to win, i'm always the youngest, and i have to run under the sun. But i somehow keep going back for more. anyway, today's Adidas King of the Road was a blast! I was kinda slow. did 43:06 for 7 km which is sucky coz my time should be 6 min/km and that's for 10 km. Technically i should be running below that for 7 km. well, must be the lack of training. But I still had fun. Weng lum went along. He did pretty well also for someone who barely trained. I got 12th postition, got a nice silver medal. =) After running, I was getting 100 plus, or rather trying to, pushing my way thru a crowd of sweaty, counter-pain reeking runners. At one point i think some guy kinda took advantage coz his hands were planted on my hips. But that's what I think la. He could just be trying to push his way through. But still...eeiw...so i grabbed 2 cups of 100 plus and forced myself out. My dad apparently did 1 hr 11 min for his 10km run which is kinda slow also, Seira was complaining as well about her 5 km timing. So I concluded, the race course was inconsistent. It was longer than 5km, 7km and 10 km respectively. ahahah anything, blame it on the organizers ni! ahahh Oh then there was meeting Chiat there. That guy is...i don't know. First he yelled my name across the road during the race. Weng lum being the witness. Then he caught me at the 100 plus station after the race and started intro-ing me to his friend. weng lum being the witness again. weng lum thinks he was flirting with me. well, I wouldn't exactly call that flirting but if its what weng lum thinks, some ppl might think so too, so...i wish he'd stay away.

Then after a bath, went for breakfast. Had some kon lou cintan mee thing which was really nice. went hom and slept for an hour. Was woken up by cousins ringing on my doorbell and all. Today lunch was in my house and the whole family tree came to feast! But lunch was taking a bit too long so my cousins, my aunt and myself went to Carrefour to get my aunt a new phone. I drebar! Samsung, since she wanted a flip phone. Nice la. More yeng than mine wei! Went back home and dug in! There was the small lah lah which was...my gawd...scrumptious! So much so I totally forgot about the joint installation in Sunway!

Got the msg from Kenneth and i went Shoot!! So i changed in a hurry and got my dad to send me there. I was pretty much on time which I wasn't surprised. Was a tad late but it's ok. Not like I missed much. LEO - Late Every Occasion. hehe...Was nice seeing kenneth yee again! ahah Still don't agree with you having a pony tail. haha n cassie har! I think I spoke more to you today then the 4 years I've known you in smsj. ahaha Met up with Rachel Chin also...same person basically. Jen Huey too. KDU Leo prez leh! So next year I'll be goin to KDU and? Dethrone her? ahah not so bad qua...think I've had just about enough of Leo. for now.

After install, came home and slept. Woke up for dinner, but my uncl made me dine out with him and my cousins and grandparents. I really didn't wanna go for a few reasons, 1. I wanted to take a bath. 2. I wanted to revise...yeap...revise. 3. I wanted to sleep early. But my uncle doesn't take No for an answer. so I didn't have a choice. came home at 9 plus. But not exactly my loss. I had prawns mmmmm....shoot la. whatever I lost this morning in 7km was gained again in 2 meals. sigh...=)

After dinner called my kor as usual. Sunday nite routine. Told him all about the run. Sigh...used to be more interesting when I could tell him face to face, on the spot, immediately after the runs. He understands me. oh well. =)

kla...now i'm beat. wanna sleep. But didn't wanna miss out on this eventful day. so...=) nite!

Oh yea...little keith has hols tmr! sheesh...no fair...=(

No comments: