Sunday, September 26, 2004

*~ and so it came... ~* (cont'd)




after 2 weeks of careful planning and Academy Award worthy of acting *ahem ahem*, we managed to pull it off. It was flawless. Well...almost. Andrew...tsk tsk tsk... haha nah...don't beat yourself up. It still was good. The both of them were still really happy. Besides, my *ahem* associates and I organized a couple of tricks up our sleeves to reserve the whole idea of a surprise party.



Thanks aunty for the finger licking good lamb chop! Also for the lanterns and candles that kept us company. =) Thanks for playing and acting along also! Ju remind me to show you your mum's messages.



Thanks for coming peeps! haha i bet the 2 of them were uber surprised to see you guys!



Hail the pro photographer!

More photos here courtesy of Li Hua. =)

I think good things come in unexpected ways. At least, said Murphy. Things happen when u least expect it. Like for example Pei Jien who was supposed to go out with friends, somehow didn't make it coz no one layaned her. Well, in that case, I think i'm gonna stop expecting. Though I won't stop hoping. Hope is the element of life. It keeps me going. But to expect, it takes a lot of "brain capacity" if u get what i mean. Which eventually brings a lot of disappointment. So to hell with expectation. I'd be better of just to...go wit da flo. ;)

No comments: