Friday, September 24, 2004

*~ what i seek ~*

sunshine hit me at 9.30 this morning when my dear Lyn called. Told her we'd go to Sri Subang's Hari Keluarga at 10. Mainly, coz i wanted to steal another 40 winks. and so i did. 10 sharp she rang me door bell dressed in a blue top and a denim skirt. I was like woah gurl, u wear that to a Hair Keluarga? haha...anyway she was going out after that so, that explained it. I went to change also la so I won't look like her maid. the hari keluarga was okla. Was mostly to meet up with teachers like Pn Chia, Pn Ong, Mdm Leong etc. hehe...Lyn was also pretty well knowned since her mum's Pn Heng. Anyway, i told her about TAK and TAK Tangga, (anne, jane, if ure reading this Holla!!). It's our hideout from CL. hahaha ask me for more info. Then i told her about my experiences. Did u know i was once stangled by a group of indian guys? Story's like this. I was a prefect jagaing some taman place near the big BOLEH sign. anyway, these group of thambis were shaking a tree about to rip it off it's roots. So me being the oh-so law abiding prefect that i was *ahem* went down to warn them. Then they started inching closer on me and the tallest guy cupped my neck with his hands. Didn't really squeeze hard, so i wasn't really suffocating. But i could've sworn his hands were bacteria-infested which caused a rash the next day. Well, i was probably std 4 that time and i actually told a friend of mine to go get help from some of the std 6 prefects nearby...but NO they were just too busy to come to my assistance. yea...that's all...nuthin major. i lived to tell u ppl abt it in a form of a blog....=)

then at night i went to ICF (Inti Christian Fellowship) m5:16 concert. rawks! Jia Yin did this dance to Yolanda Adam's I believe. It was cool. There were a lot of ppl...so the dance looked nice. had some break dancers as well, but so-so oni wan la. what they could do i could do thanks to fookie. hehe. I met some ppl again, Ivan Butt (who thinks i'm handsome), yong chihui, jing han, chan poh lin, ziling, and of course my hip-hoppin' old pal Jia Yin! she's so cool...still remember she was the first person I knew who wore a spag top with a sports bra, which rendered me to bug my mum to get me one too. hahah so that was thursday's plan. =)

a waft of morning breeze was all i needed
to pull me into my very own world
aimless, directionless i was headed
into the life of that perfect girl

as i pounded down the road
i envisioned the life i wanted to lead
something reality never showed
and ignorant was i about my greed

i had hoped for someone perfect
the top notch cream of the crop
who was sworn to me, to protect
and place me as his very top

i had yearned for power beyond end
to be in charge of everything
that everyone was in my command
and i'd smirk at the credit i'd be getting

i had dreamed for the modern living
of automobiles and gadgets beyond compare
state of the art technology for my keeping
and a wardrobe u wouldn't dare to wear

then the bricks of my life crumbled
and my world started caving in
the pieces of my puzzle got dismantled
swallowing all that i've earned from when i begin

my pace descended as my legs tired out
my breaths were short and heavy
energy was fast running out
consistent with the imagined me

searching for the souce of my fall
i stumbled upon my mum and dad
aging they were, sickly and all
the parents i somehow managed to forget

for they were the pillars of my life
the foundation that held me together
and when they began to fail to strive
i began to get weaker and weaker

icy cold air slapped me in the face
it woke me up and made me realise
the root of the problem i had to trace
it was then i felt re-energized

charging up the steep hill
i knew exactly what i had to do
and knowing so gave me the thrill
my question is....do you?

what i did depends on you
implore yourself deep within
what did u think i had to do
and to do so, where do i begin?

all i can say was i made it happen
my life recollected as i reached the peak
snapping back to reality, my thoughts deepen
should that really come true, i know just what i seek...

ok, get my poem this time? hmm...i think i'm a bit bleary huh? ok, what i'm trying to say is, i was on a morning jog, and it took a waft of morning air to start my imaginations. so i dream of myself being this perfect girl, with power, modern lifestyle, a man, yadda yadda. then i started to crumble. in reality, i was facing an uphill. reason being was coz i've been ignoring my parents. so metaphorically, they're my pillars of strength. so when they fall, i fall. easy? so, i had to do something. i started speeding up the hill, thus overcoming it. and this part, i leave it to you all to imagine what i had to do to pull my life together. but i ended my own story by saying i made it, which was at the peak of the hill. so, it's like a comparison of my life in reality and in my fantasies. ok, now that you've got the layman version, go read thru my poem again and see if u get me...*wink*

No comments: