Saturday, September 11, 2004

and she's off....

Yuh Huey's leaving. Finally. She's openned the gateway to her dreams, travelling a journey she has no idea how would turn out. She chose the road less trodden on. And for everything that she has done and will continue to do, she has gained my respect in more ways than one. I don't think there are many (if not any) just like her. I can pretty much visionise her dancing on broadway...in Hey Mr Producer 2? hehe who knows?

Just now, she came and there was the ceremonial hugs and photo taking. Gawd I'm so gonna miss her. The next time I'll be seeing her is in December. nope not 2004, december 2005. That's so long. she's not coming back even once until then. Reason being there will be a lot of workshops and extra courses to take during hols. Plus she's gonna work. When she walked out of Villa tonight, Rosie, Lyn and I were seriously emo-ing. We were like sad...I think Lyn had tears in her eyes. Rosie's voice turned coarse and she started stoning. I, however, didn't start to cry and feel a lump at my throat. I seriously think there's some prob with me. It's like, there goes one more group gymnasts gurlfriend. so that leaves Rosie, Lyn, me and Kat (whom we seldom see also).

Yuh Huey, the person who pinned us to the ground when we were training for MSSM, Johor, 2000. She was the most down to earth person. I think she made sure we didn't stray away from practising. She was the person who did funny impersonations which made us roar with laughter each and every time. She was the one who went on trips with Operafest, singing and acting, and started to email us freakin long emails about the trip. She was the one who taught us stuff like protein diet and sticking sequins onto our unitards with UHU glue. She was also the biggest tai siew che of the group. With her big pink mirror and big pink barbie doll brush. haha we had good times. man we did!

sigh...who next? Maybe shirlyn? Maybe me? Maybe Kat? i dunno...but this group is splitting up. gatherings are harder and harder to plan. oh well...I wish her all the best. I'm quite sure I'd be telling ppl "I know that girl!" in future!

No comments: