Monday, September 27, 2004

| s a d s a d d a y |

Before i lunge into my utterly disappointing blue blue monday, lemme first lighten things up a bit. Don't wanna get me cranky now do we? hehe...

My friend sent me this yesterday and i found it really cool. The green lights and all. He said he got it from...erm...forgot where...some techy website...so it's like Hey i'm on a techy website!. ahaha but of course no one on Earth would know that was me la. =)

ok...now to my forlorn story. Firstly, it's a Monday. I think that's enough reason isn't it? haha...well, no. It's the monday i get back my trials results. And needless to say i sucked. Big Time. so sad la...here's what I got today:

Maths Studies - 60
English - 69
Biology - 75

Okla...i'm actually quite happy about my Bio. Wait till Pn Wan sees this man! haha...and my Maths, I kinda expected worse so, i guess ok also la. But you know what they say...it's maths! how can anyone not score in Maths? more like how can anyone not score in English????

Moving on...my Leo IU Nite. Originally it's this saturday. But we have not enough time to get performances, sponsorship, and people to come! Plus it's right before PMR. So seeing that there'd be a brighter chance of getting more people to come after PMR, which is the 9th, we postponed it. Hmm...to cut the long story short, we couldn't get the hall they promised us. sigh...so, now i gotta change the date again. so it'll probably be Friday night, 8th. Friday night. There goes my umpteenth 3.6% of my flexibility. That makes me basically flexible no more!

hmmm and i didn't go jogging today! which is sad coz instead of burning calories, gaining stamina and breathing fresh air, i was pigging away in my room...then in the dining room! argh!!!

it is once again this time around
the exam fever rises high
to feel the tension i am bound
i'm not doing well, i won't deny

i could see hope in my mother's eyes
i could hear expectation in my father's say
and fallen i have in my many tries
makes me believe there is no way

often i am complacent with the fact
that what i have done is basically my best
thus i refuse to stand up and act
and prove wrong the perception of the rest

i subject myself to a lot of disappointment
but in reality the fault lies in none other
for i, myself would have to ditch resentment
and once and for all, start to bother

No comments: