Friday, September 03, 2004

When you're over someone

I guess I've always thought of you
As some kinda movie star
The way I know you'll never be mine
But I'd still admire you from afar

I think I'm counted as a fan
The way I find you so perfect
Yet I know you're all off limits
For me to somehow react

Like a star, I'd love to have you by my side
But so does everyone else that adore you
And inevitably, it'll disappoint many hearts
Once you find yourself someone new

So, though I have no feelings for you
It still bugs me to know that
You're single no more, currently unavailable
Guess, I'm down to accepting the fact

I think many times when we say we're over someone, we're not exactly over someone. To me, unless you no longer remember any of the times you had with that someone, no longer recall the way he/she stirred up your thoughts, no longer think of how he/she was once the guy/girl of your dreams, ure still not over someone. Sure, you move on but i don't think you ever get over it. As we all know, everyone remembers their first love, the first guy that went after you, the first girl you fell for, yadda yadda. And even if it was lightyears ago, you'd always remember it, right? My point precisely. You may or may not still have feelings for this person, but you will definitely remember this person. So back to my story. He has someone new. And I am quite sure I no longer like him the way i used to, but it does bug me. It's like being a fan of a celebrity, like i say. You know for sure you'll never be with that person. Duh. But still, when he/she is no longer single, you somehow get disappointed. Am i making sense?

Anyway, my mum thinks I need to be more serious in my studies. And for the first time, I have to agree. So I'm gonna try my level best to push up my grades this trials. And to do that I'm gonna have to sacrifice a few things. haha yes, including blogging. Basically, I have to sacrifice coming online coz that basically takes up 50% of my time. So, I might lay off for a while. I repeat, might. I still need to output some energy into somewhere. Not healthy to bottle up feelings, dui bu dui? =)

No comments: