Saturday, September 25, 2004

[ o l d ]

I feel awfully old. Gim class had never been so hard for me. I just wish I could go back to the days where I could at least arch a little further and split leap a little higher. And it seems sad that soon I'd be quitting gim. Giving it up for good. And as much as i suck at it, i dun wanna quit. Friday night has always been something to look forward to at the end of a monotonous week of cramming my brains. That and also because lonely ol' me has never had plans on friday nights. Still remember one day gim class fell on V-Day and Shirlyn and I showed up at class and Mrs Khaw went Why my girls so unwanted wan ar? Valentine's day also got no plans, come for gim class? sheesh...want to see her ma! Rub it in why didn't she?

I have to make a decision. 3rd of October is Powerman and also Extreme Park Cross Country Fun Run. Actually, I've already decided. The Fun Run it is. But that would mean disappionting Uncle Peter. I feel bad sometimes. But honestly, all i ever do for Malakoff and Powerman is pay them 30 bucks. I never get to win since I'm not good enough to be put in a winning team. Sure I get a finisher medal which is given to only everybody. And the shirt's pretty cool at times. But...but...tak syiok ar! I wanna win! So i think I'm very adamant about my decision. I'll say no to him first thing tomorrow morning. Sides, i've persuaded all my friends to join the fun run. They'd better. =)

My phone's going bongkus. First the screen wipes out every now and then. Once i had a phone call come in but i could see nothing on the screen. But it's on. Then just now the time was reset to 1.15 pm 1st January 2002. Doink phone. I want a new phone. But it's ok...i'll save the money for other stuff.

Like a new biking suit for instance! I got a new bike!! My bro bought himself a new one so he's giving his to me. Yes!! Now all i have to do is wait till he comes back in November and I'll be cruisin' down the road in no time! What? At least now i can I got a bike in Perth...coming soon. So, guys, still up for the challenge? haha....

I sometimes hate my metabolic rate. It's waaaaaay too fast. I'm hungry ALL the time. Like now. And coz of that, i get gastric. Why? Coz i'm too chicken to go downstairs in the dark, and switch on the lights and watch the lizards scurry away under the cupboards. Yeap. I hate darkness. My imagination is seriously out of this world. I still sleep with a nightlight. hehe...I'm only comfortable sleeping without one when i have friends over or i'm over at a friend's. Basically, when I'm not alone in the room.

Not gonna rhyme tonight. I need to get up a bit earlier tmr. ;)

No comments: