Sunday, September 19, 2004

| pj half marathon |

i was up before my alarm rang this morning. that was like 5.30 am? guess i was a tad excited. hehe always am before a run. anyway, was real nice. Though there was like a sea of people. The weather was perfect. I clocked 1:00:03. That's like 60 minutes sharp. meaning 6 min/km again! yes! However, i got 42nd place. Medals only up to 20th. shucks...so much for being excited. During the run I overheard 2 men talking. We were approaching an uphill and one of them said "PJ Half the route very good. All the way flat road. This is the only uphill". So i thought, okay...let's pick up the speed. 2 km later i came across another uphill. panting a little i managed up the hill with minimal deceleration. Then sometime later, yet another uphill came in sight. Darn that fella. Flat road my foot! Huffing and puffing I made it by going faster even, so i could clear the hill earlier. so i'm quite proud of my performance today. *pats back*. The finishing is such that we enter the stadium and run another 300m or so round the track. This, i sprinted all the way. Overtook 2 girls form my category too. Upon reaching the end I heard someone shout my name. Have no idea who that was coz i didn't look and he didn't come and find me after that. Yup...was a he. My first guess was Khek Tjian since he told me he'd be there. But nope he said he didn't see me. Maybe it's Uncle John from Uncle Peter's clan. Thought I saw him in the morning. =) Came home and slept like a log for 3 hours.

Something funny happened just now. My mum suddenly announced we were to have dinner in Klang with my relatives. And we were to leave at 5 pm. That's odd. My dad was watching Harry potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. That's weirder. So anyway, as usual we delayed till about 5.30pm. I got up and went to bathe. Little did I know my whole family either bathed or didn't plan to bathe till after dinner went into the car and was about to leave. Then they noticed I wasn't there and called my room phone. So yea I rushed to go down. In the car, noticed that one of my contacts wasn't correctly put in, so I took it out in the car. Turned it around and tried to put it back in but somehow couldn't coz the air cond dried it up too fast. So, grumbled a bit, got scolding by mummy, so i had 1 eye with contacts one without, all the way to Klang. The dried up contact lense still in my palm. Went to the restaurant, I tried wetting ti with tap water, and sticking it in again, but think my hands weren't very clean, so it stung my eye. Anyway, took both out in the end. So was partially blind thoughout the dinner. the lenses i put it in a tissue paper. marked R and L. Came home it was all dried up already. Now it's soaked in solution. Hopefully tmr it'll be ok. =)

Okla...hari ini aku report saja. sudah mau tido lor...besok ujian lagi. Matematik oh! haih...hidup seorang pelajar manyak susah la...semua untuk ape? untuk cari makan besok. haih....slamat malam!

No comments: