Wednesday, September 08, 2004

~ chill ~

This took 8 years and 605 times of shooting to finish this advertisement, and it was done naturally, not by any 'high tech' tools or cut and paste graphics. They deconstructed a real honda accord to make this ad and apparently this modal is hand made and there are only 6 of its kind including the deconstructed one.
Appreciate it!

I wanted to post the above in the group blog. But something was wrong with blogger so i shall just have to drag it into my personal realm of thoughts. =)

I had a mock test today
And it scared me out of my skin
I thought I'd covered all the way
But I guess didn't even begin

I couldn't answer many parts
Left blanks here and there
Left a sinking feeling in my gut
Now that I've started to care

So I told myself that's it
No more crapping around
I need to shake free of this habit
And pull myself back to ground

I gathered a few of my mates
And forced myself to stay back today
The group study idea went great
Now I can better see my way

Though I'm still far behind
And have a long way to go
I handled matter with my mind
So now i'm moving fro!

Had this group study today. Felt good. But I still have a looong way to go. But at least, i think, it's not too late. I can only hope that I keep this up. =)

No comments: