Saturday, January 28, 2006

bruised ego

i went running with Keith at the lake yesterday morning and i lost. We did 4 rounds in opposite directions and he finished like a minute and a half before me.

*ouch*

it's either all the working have made me ultra tired, or i've become super unfit or my 12 year old brother has increased his stamina by leaps and bounds! either way my ego's dented and i'm as sour as unripe oranges can be. sure i'm proud of him...but...but....

bleahhh....guys have it easy. they can have no training and yet beat the a** out of me when it comes to running. they just can. and we have to train like super hard to be able to outdo them.

and i have 36 days to KLIM. and being the genius i am, i signed up for the half marathon because i'm such a complacent idiot.

how the hell am i supposed to do less than 2 hours 17 minutes if i keep on slacking?

oh yea..

Happy CNY you guys....=)

No comments: