Tuesday, January 24, 2006

super ice breaking session

i got called to work today because there was some staff meeting for the senior staff and i had to be around when no one was. of course i wasnt the only one. they wouldnt trust me. i wouldnt too if i were them. =)

so anyway, Camp 5 was quiet today. and the supervisors werent in the office. and i was left at the counter with 2 other guys. So, we had this super ice breaking session. now one of them is my age. he looks like a nice chap but the stories i heard tonight left me in doubt. the other guy is 2 years younger. he has a boyish look and he is just that. so there was the entertainer, and the entertainee, and i was there to just listen by the side.

then it came to my "favourite" topic - partners/boyfriends and girlfriends. grr.

"mum dont like you to drive home alone? then get a boyfriend la? oh wait...do you already have one?"

"nope..."

"serious? no boyfriend? find one la!"

"you think what? shopping ker?"

"i think you're just choosey"

well he ain't the first. I'm choosey? Isn't everyone? I mean, we're talking about someone whom i will share my life with here. I can't just go picking up any Tan, Ali or Muthu from the road can i? when i find the right one, i'll know. and i will totally commit. but for the time being, finding the right one is still my mission. and lately it seems to be one that is impossible but i'm still young right?

right?

No comments: