Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Missing my porpor

My mum and my aunt went to clear my grandma's stuff today. they found like 2 stacks of new shirts tied up and boxes and boxes of new handkerchieves unoppened. My grandma was a super thrifty person. she stinged on a lot of things and whenever people gave her stuff she never used them. My granddad said she saved too much. He said she doesn't know how to live her life to the fullest.

I just feel like there were so many things my grandma thought of when she was alive. she had everyone's heart in mind and she tried her very best to please everyone. And i never knew she was such a meticulous person. She had a book whereby she jotted down every expense she incurred for the day. I really had no idea.

I don't know why but it makes me sad finding all these things out now. I thought i spent quite a lot of time talking to my grandparents. It looks like there was so much more to know about and i was oblivious to them. i feel bad.

on a brighter note, i found out Jackie's girlfriend and I are related. The world is microscopic i tell you. and i can't help but thought, should Jackie marry her, then Jackie and I would be related. Now wouldn't that be odd? hehe....

No comments: