Thursday, April 01, 2004

I seem to have found another...

I seem to have found another
Though I'm not sure if it's appropriate
For me to call him a suiter
At such an early stage

I find him rather interesting
Conversations easily strike up
Plus when I'm down there'll be something
He does to cheer me up

He's kinda always there
Early in the morning or late at night
It's hard trying not to care
When his name is always in sight

What's worse is that I cannot lie
I've gotten used to receiving his messages
And the time he takes to reply
Surprisingly seems like ages

Though i'm not a big fan of sweet talking
I'm afraid i'm attracted to his words
I somehow find it very worrying
That to his every message, I will look forward

We've only started talking for about a week
Though technically i knew him since form 3
But up till now, he turns me a little weak
The moment he says something about me

I have not fallen for him, not today
I can barely recall his face
But i'm quite relieved to say
That it is the end of the old phase

This is all too scary...i never thought this would happen to me. i met him 3 years ago, exchanged like 5 words (at least that's what I recall, he claims we had a whole conversation), and forgot about him the moment i left the camp. He however has been searching for me since then, till now?! But it's kinda exciting anyhow. And like i said, it's a huge relief that i'm no longer hurting for someone who doesn't feel the same way. It was cool while it lasted...but now things got a little cooler...=)

No comments: