Sunday, April 11, 2004

Walking into the lion's lair

Taking a move I just don't dare
The confusion i have is beyond compare
Somehow something might be a scare
Maybe, again, a pain i cannot bear
I don't wish to relive the nightmare
Of liking someone who doesn't care
I feel like I'm walking into a lion's lair
Only to find you there,
Hopefully to offer me love and care....

By now, i'd say i know him slightly better. So far he seems sincere. And I find that we're having more n more things in common. Kinda think the same way in certain things as well. sigh...dunno what to think actually. I want very much to let things be...let time tell...but i'm kinda losing my focus a little. Everyday i wonder how things will end up...haha...gotta get my thinking straight.....common tests are coming again....=)

No comments: