Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I told him how i felt yesterday
How I know it wouldn't work out
"I won't give up" he said
That's what i'm worried about
I know I should not have gotten myself
Involved in this in the first place
But what's right is being true to myself
Even if this is what i have to face
I thought he'd just let go like that
I assumed he wasn't in too deep
But the more we talk, the more i feel bad
I'd think about it before i sleep
But whatever it is i would stand firm
To what i truly believe in
That it is fate that would confirm
My actual feelings within

Ok...that's abt K. I told him he wasn't the one in the gentlest way i could. he seemed ok. though he stressed that he wun give up...haha we'll see. maybe he can really win my heart? haha fate...=)

So easily, i blurt out everything
My deepest secrets i have told you
Guess it's so easy just talking
Wonder how you talk the way you do

I really think that i can depend
On you, to lighten my burden
I feel as though u understand
Everything i say in an instant

I seem to lose myself in conversation
And before i realised it, it's done
I've spilled every little confession
And the topic barely begun

I'm glad to be spending time
Talking to you at this hour of day
But confiding in you seems like a crime
It might make me fall for you one day....

This is abt the other...i like him...yes...but not in that way....yet....i think....

No comments: