Monday, April 05, 2004

too good to be true?

Today he asked if I trust him
Seriously, I don't know that myself
I don't think he'd lie about those things
Things that show about himself

Sure it sounds too good to be true
All his talents and character galore
How can he fit all my criterias
And yet add to them a lil more?

I guess i believe everything he claims
Everything except one thing
Whether or not his confessions are true
Or is it all about sweet talking

Whether he truly has the interest
Whether he really thinks he likes me
Whether or not he is sincere enough
That he doesn't treat every girl similarly

How about on my part?
Do I really want to commit?
Am I really ready to move on?
Should my heart just open up a bit?

=) yea...he asked if i trust him....think i dunno myself. But i want to trust him...i really do....even if everything seems too good to be true. I'm not used to someone telling me almost everyday that he is interested in me. But that's what's going on right now. haha...yea i think i will meet him. What's the worst that could happen? or should i say, what's the best?=)

No comments: