Thursday, April 29, 2004

Who would've guessed....=)

I've always thought of myself
In terms of looks n beauty
As somewhere along the average
Someone very ordinary

I decided that i wasn't included
In the category of chic and hot
I long gave up trying to compete
Trying to be who i'm not

But i would never deny
That my feelings are indifferent
Like any other girl on earth
I do want that special person

I came across a few potentials
But only one has stolen my heart
And when he said no I thought i'd never
Be able to get over that part

A simple girl i claim to be
But I can't help but to be choosey
I want so much from a guy
It seems impossible he'll come eventually

I recently thought I'd found someone
But something about him just wasn't right
Just as i thought I'll have to wait some more
You came in and showed me the light

I'm not exactly Liz hurley
Neither am I a walking book
But someone like you walked in and now
I gave my life a whole new look

There's no saying that you like me
Saying I like you would be an exaggeration
But for now, i could safely say
You fulfill my every condition

Who would've guessed that this would happen to me...=)

No comments: