Sunday, April 04, 2004

so, it starts...

hahah....one day i'll tell u guys the whole story la...but till then...feel free to read it in fragments through my poems...=)

I don't know when or how
I don't even know exactly why
All i know is that I've allowed
Myself to give this person a try

He seems sincere enough for now
Though his past relationship history's a mess
The things he does are like...wow
I'm attracted to that for now i guess

He plays the piano seriously
He's also a taekwondo master
He sings...that really caught me
Not forgetting an outdoor lover

He says he's into poetry
And he's gonna send me one daily
He seems too good to be true to me
But he IS really true from what i see

I've been messaging him all day
Used up a great portion of my credit
But there's just so much that we have to say
That it was so hard to end it

I sound like i'm head over heels for this guy
I admit that I'm liking him more and more
But think about it, I can't tell if everything's a lie
Not to mention i saw him 3 years before

He has asked for a chance already
I'm so his type, he says
But to accept him is crazy!
I've only known him for 7 days!

So now I'll just get to know him better
And he promised to do that too
We'll see how things go in future
And then we'll know what to do...

haha...dun gape at this ok? It's true...this guy is multitalented! I couldn't fit in that he was a debater and former Vice President of Leo as well. These i got from his friends' testimonials in friendster so it has to be true. And yea he asked me for a chance...as in not like bf/gf already ler...jus a chance to know each other better n all. No doubt he hopes we could be more than friends in future. God! i seriously dunno how it all started! Do you think i should meet up with him??

No comments: