Wednesday, April 14, 2004

While ignorance is bliss

Getting to know him a little more
I realised suddenly
Someone who falls easily just with words
And that someone is me

I'd never thought i'd be so foolish
I'd never thought i'd be so blind
I realise I'm falling deeper everyday
Every moment he clouds up my mind

I realised I know nothing at all
No proof that he is sincere
But yet i believe him day by day
And he is there while i am here

Come to think about it
Him being so far away
I'd never guess if he treats all girls
In exactly the same way

But whatever i say up till now
What i'd still really want
Is that he speaks the truth
Ever since the story begun

Because what i've always believed in
Is that fate will help me decide
If he was meant to find me now
Then, with fate, he would be by my side

I'll let things be, let time play it's role
For whatever comes I'm willing to pay the price
Coz while ignorance is bliss
it is folly to be wise....

Seem like a change in perception? haha a bit la...read a few of his testimonials saying he's like always surrounded with girls....sum kinda playboy n all. so i dunno...i'll let fate decide. Dun wanna poke my nose around trying to find out mroe abt him...coz it seems to more i find out, the more i see the uglier side of him...which may not even be true. Then again, HIS words may not even be true. But of which is the TRUTH, i can never tell. Therefore, i shall be ignorant...i shall let time tell....

No comments: