Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Along came him

Replying icq messages online
While talking on the phone
Never even crossed my mind
Of leaving either alone

I like recieving his poems
I enjoy reading his messages
He does care a lot I know
And i have not got that in ages

But ringing on the other hand
Is the phone call from another
This one shows a caring friend
Also a patient listenner

Both of them are said to have
Some level of interest in me
One of them have sincerely confessed
And the other is just rumoured to be

Actions however speak louder
In which both are showing them
Mr. Listenner is a frequent caller
While Mr. Sweet would have his poems

In this mind boggling puzzle
I choose to be a passive bystander
I shall leave it for fate to handle
Time will deal with the matter

Then, I would call myself a player
Someone who falls too easily
But now i find that it's fate that matters
And love is the fault of nobody

So i wouldn't say that i love him
I wouldn't say i love the other
Because truthfully my feelings are dim
No strong chemistry for one another

Perasan? Playgirl? Bitch? haha...i know i know...i cursed...well, jus trying to read your thoughts about me. ok...think what u like. I dunno what to think either. But I'm seriously gonna leave it to fate from now on. For once i'm gonna let things be planned out for me and i shall just follow. I'm not leading either one on. I'm simply acting neutral so i can't be called a cheat either. so, if u ask me...i'm doing the right thing...=)
Oh...and Kenneth says "hie"....haha

No comments: