Monday, April 19, 2004

ups and downs

Weekend came and went
Had fun, it was a blast!
The interview was great
Even 3 hours felt so fast!

The tri was the best
Didn't expect it to be that fun
Meeting Ellaine topped it
She does practically anything under the sun!

I had such a good time
It just passed by too quickly
Thinking I could just enjoy the moment
My mood changed suddenly

Now, I blast my music aloud
Happy tunes and fast moving beats
Hoping it would cloud my mind for now
Anything happy is a treat

How could I have been so silly
I can't believed what I've just done
30 marks gone down the drain
Passed it up before i even begun

Physics is my favourtie subject
It still is and I hope it still will be
I didn't expect time to run out
Was i that slow really?

Sigh...guess it can't be good all the time
Can't be bad forever too
Life is full of ups and downs
Just gotta bear and live it through...

No comments: