Sunday, April 25, 2004

A poem to K...

When you first messaged me
I thought "this is unbelievable"
I thought "why suddenly?"
It was just unimaginable

I have to admit i was flattered
I was downright floating
Though I didn't like being pampered
The whole thing just felt comforting

So I made plans to meet up
So we could know each other better
Have to say, i was a lil shaken up
At the thought of getting closer

And so the day came yesterday
I sincerely think you're really nice
Guess that all that you have said
Weren't exactly white lies

But I have to be very truthfull
I didn't feel any chemistry
The time spent was wonderful
But maybe you're not the one for me

I know you're nice since we met
And we have interests alike
But there's more to it than that
There's gotta be more in a guy i like

Words seem hard to come by now
Let alone sentences that rhyme
But i'm trying hard to find out how
To tell you that it won't work this time

You have faith that it would
I appreciate you thinking that
Trust me, you did all you could
Hope you don't have any regrets

I just would like you to know
It has nothing gotta do with you
Don't try to change or try to show
Coz to yourself you must be true

I believe very strongly in fate
I believe there's a one for everyone
When it comes you'll know, jus wait
But for now, i guess you're not the one

I met him yesterday...he was everything he claimed himself to be. But like i said, it's not him, it's me. I didn't feel anything. I dun think i ever will. He's not the one, i can tell. The one for me has to be someone i can just be myself with. And honestly, i was anything BUT myself when i was around him. Plus, the one for me would be someone i think off when i'm in my worst days. Not him. Now, i think i need to let him know coz he somehow has this crazy idea it's gonna work and he says "my instincts are hardly wrong". Sorry bro...it's wrong this time. =)

No comments: